Why the name Coyote Threads?
Coyotes are found throughout the United States and are savvy, highly adaptive animals. When it comes to putting your logo on apparel or promotional items Coyote Threads can help your business adapt to a constantly changing market. If you’re looking for branded apparel or promotional items for your business we’ll leave your mark on it!
Does Coyote Threads have the lowest prices?
Put it this way, Coyote Threads is not known for having the lowest prices! We’re not the highest price provider of embroidery, screen printing, and promotional items either, even though a lot of our apparel and promotional items may be higher end than average. We are reasonably competitive in our pricing and known for delivering value with the items we sell and the service we provide. Above all we love to serve! If you’re looking for that sort of relationship let’s talk.
How does pricing work for custom embroidery?
Pricing for embroidery is a function of three things. Changing any of these thing will change the price:
1. Number of stitches – The more stitches the longer it takes our embroidery machines to stitch your design.
2. Embroidered Item Quality – There is a huge range of quality (and hence prices) for shirts, hats, hoodies, jackets, bags and other items that you may want to embroider. Changing the item quality will change the pricing. Your logo is your public face and putting it on a higher quality item is an important investment decision. We’ll help you make the best choice to maximize value.
3. Quantity – The more items you embroider the better your price per item!
How does pricing work for screen printing?
Pricing for screenprinting is a function of three things. Changing any of these things will change the price:
1. Number of colors – More colors mean more screens, ink, and setup work.
2. Item Quality – We will make recommendations based on our experience to get the best value, but there is a huge range of quality and prices for shirts, uniforms, jackets, and other items. Changing the item quality will change the pricing. If you’re printing a one color shirt that you will wear a couple of times maybe you’re fine with a lower quality shirt. However, if you want to put a showpiece together that reflects on you and your company perhaps you want a higher quality item. We’ll help you make the best choice.
3. Quantity – The more shirts you print the better your price per shirt! We get price breaks from our suppliers at certain quantities and pass them along.
What is the minimum order size?
One of anything! (one shirt, one hat, one blanket, one rabbit). Seriously – except for the rabbits. (Coyotes like rabbits so sometimes we get distracted). We don’t have a minimum order. But we still have to go to all the work of setting up the screens, digitizing artwork, etc. so it will be relatively expensive for you to just do one or two items. But hey, if you want it done, we’ll do it! Generally prices are much better at quantities above 24.
What if I don’t have any artwork?
Hello! What do you think we’re here for? Give us a call. That’s part of our competitive advantage in the embroidery and screenprinting industry. Our in-house designers will make your idea reality. And we never charge extra fees for art!
How fast can you get my shirts to me?
Coyotes are really fast! Generally we try to get most orders completed within 2 weeks. However, if we have the shirts available in our warehouse, the absolute fastest we can print shirts for you is 2 days plus shipping. (Okay, that’s a case of under promising and over delivering. Truth be told we’ve done shirts same day for some of our best clients! They recognize the value, are willing to pay for it, and we love to serve!) Along those lines, if you need a rush job because a deadline just crept up on you give us a call! A word about rush jobs though: If it’s a rush you must make yourself available and accessible to approve artwork! If we’re doing art at midnight that means you need to take our calls at midnight! We will work miracles for you, but we need you to be available. If possible its best try to place your order at least 7-10 days before you actually need the items. (Remember you need to plan time for shipping too!)
Why do dark shirts cost more to screenprint?
Well, dark shirts cost us more and are harder to print on. We usually have to print extra layers of ink for your design to look good when all is said and done.
Will you send me a proof?
We will send you an electronic proof with approximate size and placement for embroidery and screenprinting jobs. Once we have your approval then it’s in the paws of the Coyotes in production.
What kind of shirts do you screenprint on for your personal projects?
We go with the Gildan’s Ultra Cotton Tee almost every time. They’re heavyweight 6.1 oz. 100% cotton tees and are just a great all around value. Although, if we ever have any extra money we like Alstyle and American Apparel shirts too.
What is your return policy?
If we mess up your order, we’ll redo it right as fast as we can. If your order is wrong because you didn’t proof the images we sent you, or you picked out the wrong color, brand, size, etc, we’ll try to help you but we reserve the right to incessantly tease you.
Do you accept credit card payments?
Do Coyote’s like rabbits? Yes! We can accept your Visa/MasterCard/Discover/Amex over the phone or in the office. You’ll have to pass our extremely stringent card verification process, but if you have the card, and you’re really you, it should be no problem. We also accept cash!
Can you sew custom tags into my shirts?
Yes. Anything is possible if you order enough shirts. (Think thousands here folks, but hey, if you want it done and order enough shirts we’ll do it).
Can you PRINT tags onto the inside collar of my shirts?
We CAN do it, but it’s pretty expensive and complex. Here’s the deal… we have to tear the tags out of the existing shirts and we need a separate screen for each size combination, but hey, if you want to pay for it we’ll gladly do it.
When does the clock start for my job’s turnaround time?
As soon as we’ve got final proof approval! So if you’re in a hurry, make sure you’re Johnny on the spot and get back to us so your order isn’t delayed.
Give us a call! Our experienced in-house graphic designers are waiting to make your idea reality.
– Coyote Threads